- Pick up is from the shop in Lee’s Summit between 9:00-9:40 the day of the rental.
- When you make your reservation you will be asked to select a ten minute block when you will be picking up.
- Drop off is either the evening of the rental or the next day between 7:55-8:25 on the weekends, the next morning. Weekday rentals during the school year are you pick up the evening before your event and either bring it back to us after your event or by appointment.
If these drop off times do not work for you, you may call and make an appointment for an earlier drop off. We do have delivery available this year as well, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
During the school year, the times vary. If you are not available during any of the times listed, select one, call me at (816) 508-7107 and we will find a time that does work.
It is very important that all items come back on time and have been taken care of so that the next renter can use them right away and have a wonderful party also. There is a $1 a minute late fee for late returns. If an inflatable is excessively dirty a cleaning fee will be removed from the deposit based on the amount of time it takes us to make it rentable again. If a dry unit is returned wet, there will be an additional $20 fee for the drying of the unit.
Items to bring at pick up:
- The cost of the rental, we take cash, money orders and business checks. We can now do credit cards as well, but there will be an additional 5% fee.
- A $100 deposit, we do take personal checks for the deposit as well as cash, money orders and business checks again.
The residential inflatables come in a large duffel bag complete with blower and stakes that will fit in a standard sized car.
Commercial inflatables require two individuals who can lift the 250lbs inflatable for both pick up and drop off. A truck, minivan or SUV will also be necessary for commercial inflatables. At drop off you will be required to stay and help me sanitize and prep the inflatable for storage. Typically, this takes 10 minutes, but the obstacles courses and large slides may take up to 30 minutes.
Please follow all safety rules.
These are the three most likely to cause injury or lack of deposit refund: children must be supervised, weight restrictions must be observed, and don’t leave it outside overnight.
At drop off
I will quickly put the inflatable up in my yard or barn, check that it is clean and for damage. Wet is okay for inflatables that were rented wet, dirty is not. I will then return your deposit. For more details on the deposit, please feel free to email us email@example.com
I will clean the inflatables when they are returned, but they should be free of debris, mud and dirt upon arrival. Absolutely, no sill string, face paint or sand. Wet is fine if it is a wet inflatable, but a $20 drying fee will be charged if an inflatable that does not use water is returned damp or wet. If an inflatable is returned excessively dirty, a cleaning fee will be charged based on how long it takes us to make it rentable again.